I hope you guys had a good Christmas. I spent my holidays at home eating, drinking a bit of wine, and opening presents. So excited over the bag I picked out with my brother on Black Friday. A simple Calvin Klein bag that I have been wearing frequently these past few days.
So New Years is only a couple of days away. Excited? I sure am, its time to start the new year.
I thought I should share with you some of my resolutions for the new year.
Picture from Tumblr
1. Try to lose some weight because I gained about five this semester. Most likely its because I tend to snack a lot while in class, I always find myself hungry in school.
2. Get my situation here in order.
3. After that get a job to save money to move to the city. Hopefully, I don't want to jinx it but by next fall or spring. Summer the latest. I've been planning to move for the longest with my best friend and I hope it can be possible by next year. Keeping my fingers crossed on this one.
4. Start illustrating on this blog, because I've been getting really interested in it and I love to draw. I often doddle in class or sneak peeks at my classmates and draw them secretly. I get bored in class so that's what happens.
5. Get a tattoo for my 21st birthday. Still thinking of what quote or design to get.
What are your New Years resolutions? Would love to hear it. :)