1. A white v-neck shirt because I tend to dirty mine way too quickly. (Messy eater) Me and white don't go together at all.
2. A pair of boyfriend jeans that aren't too baggy.
3. Oxfords, because they are so comfy and I can't get enough of them. So much better than flats.
4. Knuckle rings my latest discovery. I had no idea these things existed and now I must own a pair!
5. Simple and cute accessories such as the tear drop necklace and clutch that can go with just about anything.
6. Black nail polish because I never get tired of painting my nails this color, and a soft shade of pink lipstick for spring and summer looks.
On another note: Thanks for the comments on my last post, they were all so sweet! And I'm still anxiously awaiting news from the college's I've applied to, god, I hate waiting it's so nerve wrecking.